2F10 (Season 6)
Original Production Cel used in the making of the Simpsons television series
- Episode: 2F10 "And Maggie Makes Three"
- Original air date: January 22, 1995 (Season 6)
- 12 field cel (10.5" x 12.5") on reproduced background
- Comes with Fox seal and Certificate of Authenticity
Stretching, Gallery Wrapping and Framing takes an additional 10-14 business days.
Gallery Wrap is a canvas stretched and secured to a thick wooden frame stapled on the back with a hanging wire. A gallery wrapped canvas is suitable for hanging on the wall.
* Please note that due to current shortages, some gallery wrapped pieces may not have the black backing.
Framing varies in cost and type. Some items have custom framing. Our general framing for paper prints is square black polystyrene frame with acid-free mat and plexiglass (non UV). Some framing styles may vary.
Canvas artwork is stretched and framed without plexiglass, generally in a polystyrene float frame. Framing styles may vary.